Prices below are for uninsured patients.
- includes history and physical examination
- A health assessment and physical exam,
- Breast exam, pelvic exam and PAP smear.
- (additional lab fees for the Pap test )
- Analysis and diagnosis of skin Office visit $85.00
- variable rates if the patient needs peeling, facial, microneedling, skin care or other products.
- SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL® $199
This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Prices: $70 Up
- Surgical, acne scars.
- Stretch marks.
- Facial vessels, redness, rosacea.
- Dark spots, melasma.
- Permanent hair reduction.
Prices: $200 Up
- Non invasive, pain free tightening treatment for face and body.
- Helps with wrinkles, cellulites, sagging skin, laxity.
- Gradual dermal skin heating process using radiofrequency.
- Builds patientes own collagen.
Prices: $250 Up
- Incision and drainage of abscesses,
- Wound repair and sutures,
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Removal of ingrown toenails
Prices: $200 Up
Minor procedures include:
- Wart removal
- Ear lavage.
Skin Pen II
$200 to $450
The advantages of your SkinPen® microneedling procedure include:
- SkinPen® microneedling is minimally invasive and a quick procedure, performed in-office
- Little recovery downtime makes SkinPen® ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures.
- Support of healthy skin. Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol by Bellus Medical, ensures you receive all the right vitamins and minerals to your skin, with none of the wrong ingredients.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- SkinPen® may be used on all skin types.
- Ideal for assisting in reducing the signs of aging.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and décolletage
Prices may vary